DAF Business Administration Apprenticeship Greenhous D A F
Working in an approved DAF office, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems and fundamental vehicle knowledge.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
£199.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
27 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment with the main duties involving the following tasks:
- Working in the After Sales Service Team
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure Work Based Evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Contribute to community day projects
Requirements and prospects
Full training will be provided, no skills required.
- A keen interest in heavy vehicles, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The employer is looking for an apprentice that is very hard working an motivated to learn new skills
Minimum of 3 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C/7-4 preferable).
DAF believes in providing an extensive, high quality Apprenticeship which gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil all ambitions for a career in the motor industry and with such a wide range of skills instilled, an Apprentice can move into any other area of the motor industry from motorsport.
About the employer
DAF Trucks is our only truck manufacturer relationship, consequently our interests are wholly aligned with DAF Trucks unlike other dealers with competing manufacturer relationships. Our Mission Statement is to exceed our customer’s expectations by offering high quality transport services in an ethical manner at competitive prices.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Lucy-Anne Walker 01923 216165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (IT, English and maths)
- VCQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.