Hairdressing Apprentice Toni & Guy
TONI&GUY in Newcastle under Lyme offers a full and relaxing salon experience including luxury hair treatments like our Keratin Smoothing System and Hairspa, along with cut and colour services. You will be responsible for dealing with clients on reception, taking payments, making appointments and providing hospitality.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
26 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- You will learn how to advise clients on caring for their hair
- Support the stylist with various hairdressing duties
- You will be expected to help prepare the client for their consultation and ensure they have a relaxed experience
- Take payments and make appointments for clients
- Providing magazines, gowns, refreshments etc.
- Could lead to a permanent position for the right person
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Friendly towards others
- Interested in hairdressing and learning new skills
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person
About the employer
TONI&GUY in Newcastle Under Lyme offers a full and relaxing salon experience including luxury hair treatments like our Keratin Smoothing System and Hairspa, along with cut and colour services.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if applicable)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.