Business Administration Level 3 Apprentice CHURCHILL MAINTENANCE LIMITED
Churchill are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their team.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2022
17 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the Support Services Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone/fielding calls
- Processing customer orders
- Coordinating engineers diaries
- Interacting with colleagues
- Working within existing procedures
- General office duties
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Communicating updates to the customers
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be competent at using Microsoft software, in particular Word and Excel
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Quick and keen learner
- Confident and knowledgeable
- Be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English, maths, and ICT.
Progression to a Maintenance Administrator upon completion.
About the employer
Churchill is a multi-disciplined Building Maintenance Organisation with over fifty years combined Industry experience in the Commercial Property Maintenance sector. Specialising in Mechanical & Electrical building maintenance and capital works projects, through to internal & external building fabric works we have the capability to service most building related maintenance issues.
Through a combination of dedicated directly employed industry professionals & specialised service partners and suppliers we have the knowledge and experience required to tackle most tasks however large or small.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IN-COMM TRAINING ACADEMY SHROPSHIRE LIMITED
Leighanne Omisore 07570952071
As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Telford, TF3 3AJ, for block training. Please ensure you can travel there.
Training will include:
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.