Apprentice Business Administrator Colyer Management Services Ltd
Exciting opportunity for a business administration apprentice in a thriving wealth management practice located between Pickering and Scarborough, offering Potential long term career path in the financial services sector.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
17 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Communicating with clients in writing and over the telephone, in the UK and internationally
- Protection of personal and business information
- Checking compliance with financial service rules
- Producing client information pack, and updating client records using computers and IT systems
- Assisting with planning promotional events
- Basic book keeping and managing stationary supplies and orders
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to work effectively as part of a small team, and show good organisational skills
- Have an interest in IT sytems andmaintain a high level of confidentiality as the work involves dealing with personal confidential information
Have an excellent level of numeracy and literacy and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with a broad range of people and clients.
- GCSEs grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
- A-Levels or equivalent qualifications is desirable but not essential
This position offers the right candidate a long term position with excellent progression opportunities within the financial services sector, with opportunity to undertake further progressive training in the future.
Things to consider
This business is in a rural location with bus access via the 128 if you are a non driver. Your working hours can be arranged around the bus timetable if necessary.
About the employer
Colyer Associates was established in 2007 by Michael Colyer, we have clients located locally in Yorkshire, London, across the United Kingdom.
The offices are situated In Allerston on the outskirts of Pickering.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyro Training Ltd
Apprenticeship Team 01723588072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- This is an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace. You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance. After approximately 18 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
With effect from October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.