Business Administration Apprentice Lawrence Neil Wealth Management
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed apprentice to provide excellent administrative support to a successful financial services business. The role offers excellent development potential for a committed individual and the opportunity to develop business administration skills and knowledge of the Financial Services Industry.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
18 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the partners and colleagues of the firm and work towards their Level 3 Apprenticeship standard in Business Administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer the telephones, take messages and deal with client enquiries
- Prepare letters, respond to e-mails and post duties
- Diary management and meet & greet clients in a professional manner
- Input client information into a bespoke database programme and update as required
- Prepare documentation and reports for client meetings
- Prepare marketing material, mail-outs and follow-up activity
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the financial services offered by the company
- Use and maintain office equipment
- Extra responsibilities will be added as the Apprentice develops
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills
- Familiar with relevant Microsoft Office packages
- Able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills, with high levels of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good sense of humour
- Be well presented at all times
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Able to prioritise work accordingly
- Work effectively with the minimum supervision
- Have a can-do attitude
- Demonstrate a willingness to undertake an apprenticeship
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
On completion of the program, the apprentice will have the opportunity to obtain permanent employment and further training to enhance their skills and increase responsibilities.
About the employer
Lawrence Neil Wealth Management is a well- established company with offices based in both Scarborough and Knaresborough.
The company provides investment and wealth management services to a large portfolio of high-end clients.
Please take a look at their website for further information.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyro Training Ltd
Apprenticeship Team 01723588072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace.
You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance.
After approximately 18 months you will be entered to undertake an End-Point Assessment (EPA), to complete your Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.