Ford - Apprentice Parts Advisor Think Ford
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
16 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders.
The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme – ECAT. A Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales and provide excellent customer service
Requirements and prospects
- No skills required as full training will be provided
- A keen interest in the vehicle industry with good communication skills both written and verbal. The Apprentice must be hard working and motivated
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A*-C 9-4 in English and maths required)
- A full time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority
- The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have such as progressing through the dealership
About the employer
Whether you contact or visit us in Basingstoke, Bracknell, Farnborough, Guildford, Newbury, Reading or Wokingham, you'll always receive comprehensive service and customer support. We offer specialist advice and vehicles for business users and customers on the Motability Scheme – and the Ford range is versatile enough to meet different driver needs. Every vehicle that we provide can be chosen with one of our Ford special offers or financing packages.
These are tailored to meet the varying needs of different motorists throughout the year, from deals on business leasing to winter vehicle health checks, MOTs and tyre fittings. As a Ford owner, come back to us for manufacturer-approved servicing and aftersales care. Book in for a service and you can feel reassured by the capability and efficiency of our Ford-trained technicians.
Each location can also provide you with genuine Ford replacement parts and accessories – contact us to discuss your needs and our current stock.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Sean Hogan 01923 216165 email@example.com
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and a Skills Coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised apprenticeship standard qualification - Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Vocational related qualification - Parts Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.