Trust Ford - Apprentice Parts Advisor Ford Motor Company Limited
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity for the apprentices to be trained using the latest diagnostic equipment to provide them with the relevant skills to react to the ever-changing technological developments within the car industry.
Day to day tasks will always vary but will normally include:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Observing and assisting technicians
- Car technicians will be expected to see whether components and systems are secure and working properly
The Car Technicians jobs fall into three categories:
- Servicing – working to manufacturer servicing guidelines to ensure vehicle running at optimum performance
- Maintenance – replacing parts that have wear and tear before they fail
- Repair – diagnosing the reason for vehicle failure and fixing the problem
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A keen interest in vehicles
- The learner must be hard working and motivated with an interest to learn new skills
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) A-C/8-4 in English and maths required
A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of responsibility including a Service Manager, Master Technician and Dealership Principles. The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within the specific interests they may have, progressing through their dealership and be an asset to Ford Motor Company.
About the employer
TrustFord is the world’s largest dedicated Ford dealership, wholly owned by Ford Motor Company.
Our 65 UK-wide dealerships all became TrustFord in June 2014. You might have visited us when we had a different name, such as Dagenham Motors, Polar Ford, Brunel Ford, Heartlands Ford or Lindsay Ford.
Ford Motor Company Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Jamie Rogan 01923 216165 email@example.com
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and a Skills Coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised apprenticeship standard qualification - Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Vocational related qualification - Parts Level 2
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.