Trust Ford - Apprentice Parts Advisor TRUST FIRST PARTS LTD
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
13 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders.
The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme – ECAT. A Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales and provide excellent customer service
Requirements and prospects
- No skills required as full training will be provided
- A keen interest in the vehicle industry with good communication skills both written and verbal. The Apprentice must be hard working and motivated
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A*-C 9-4 in English and maths required)
- A full time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority
- The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have such as progressing through the dealership
About the employer
Sites throughout the UK and Channel Islands.
Operating as an independent dealer group with its own board of directors and operating strategies, TrustFord is part of the Ford Retail Group which also owns and operates TrustFirstParts.
Accredited as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Companies to work for, TrustFord operates a network of 58 dealership sites throughout the UK and Channel Islands. It employs 3,500 staff all of whom are focused on Driving the Standard in Customer Care.
On our website, you can find out more about our New and Used Cars, Motability vehicles or vans, as well as our latest Offers, Servicing options, and the latest driving advice from our Hints and Tips.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Sean Hogan 01923 216165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and a Skills Coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised apprenticeship standard qualification - Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Vocational related qualification - Parts Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.