Business Admin Apprentice Home Smart Energy
Home Smart Energy based in Burgess Hill are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice who will be required to input data for incoming customers. The role will include learning to utilise, organise and manage existing systems used within the company and be able to make and receive telephone calls from customers and business partners.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
12 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Vacancy for a business administration apprentice has become available for a renewable energy company based in Burgess Hill.
Tasks will include;
- Answering incoming phone calls to the company from customers and company partners
- Making calls where necessary
- Organising files and inputting data onto company systems
- Logging information and creating individual customer information archives
- Applicant will be responsible for handling paperwork and files, organising and creating folders where needed
- The applicant will be given training to learn how to make calls to potential customers, taking details and making bookings in accordance with our array of sales representatives.
- The applicant will be under the guidance of a previous apprentice of Home Smart Energy who has now been with the company for over 4 years.
Requirements and prospects
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills
- Upbeat and charismatic
- A willingness to learn and work
- Grade A*- C (4) in English and maths or equivalent
- IT qualification would be desirable but not essential
Progression within the company to be handed more involved tasks and responsibilities.
Things to consider
We are a small team of only 3 in the office at the moment, but we work remotely with installers and suppliers.
About the employer
Homesmart Energy based in Burgess Hill are a renewable energy company, specialising in providing solar and battery systems, as well as other forms of renewable energy. They carry out the whole process from marketing to installation.
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Donna Eyre email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration (Standard)
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (Level 2)
- Functional Skills Qualification in English (Level 2)
- Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (Level 2)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.