Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Cherubs & Imps Day Nurseries Ltd
Cherubs and Imps are looking for a new member for our caring and supportive team in the role of Apprentice Early Years Practitioner. You will work towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2022
£224.00 - £284.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
12 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your daily duties will include:
- Working in partnership with other colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of each child
- Use play to support children to understand and encourage healthy life choices.
- Identify issues of safeguarding and child protection, ensuring that the welfare and safety of children is promoted and safeguarded
- Undertake specific tasks related to the safety and hygiene of the children and the cleanliness of the setting
- Use their knowledge of child development to work with parents and carers to improve children outcomes and wellbeing, including those with disabilities and additional needs
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Team working
- Time Management
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4) Desired
There is excellent potential for permanent employment upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
About the employer
Cherubs and Imps was formed in October 2000 and is a family run business.
The owners have numerous childcare qualifications and a wealth of experience in childcare and management. After initially setting up Cherubs and Imps After school Club, Breakfast Club and Holiday Club at Congleton High School the success of the company and demand required expansion and with this our second club was formed at Marlfield’s Primary School.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.