Apprentice EYFS Ashfield Park Primary School
An apprentice will help supervise children in all activities in the classroom / playground and lunchtime as directed by the class teacher. EYFS includes working in Nursery and KS1.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
12 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Supervising children during snacks / lunchtime
- Reading stories, interacting with other activities set by the teacher
- Taking small groups as directed by the teacher
- Setting out the classroom / tidying away
- Limited communication with parents / carers
- Some administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication at children and adult level
- Ability to take direction
- Kind / caring / patient
- Motivated/able to use your own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
Maths and English GCSE (or the equivalent).
Potential FT or PT role in this school or another setting, although there is no guarantee of a post on completion of training.
Things to consider
Please consider how you will travel to and from the place of work on a daily basis
Please be aware this apprenticeship is term time only.
About the employer
Ashfield Park Primary School is a 2-form entry school providing education from Nursery (age 3) to 11 years.
We are a fully inclusive school located in the market town of Ross-on-Wye.
We are a large inclusive school situated in the most wonderful grounds in Ross-on-Wye. We are seen by many who visit as a happy, caring and vibrant school that strives to nurture strong achievement and success for all.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
Rebecca McLauchlan email@example.com
- Level 2 Early Years Practitoner
- Any Job Specific Training (as required)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.