Apprentice Beauty Therapist Hayley Green
The apprenticeship will involve undertaking a Level 3 beauty OR Nail qualification as an apprentice in a salon.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
11 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Managing the reception area
- Booking in client appointments and all aspects of customer service
Teamworking is an essential part of this vacancy as you will be expected to be proactive in this area, taking your initiative, supporting all other staff within the salon, which can include setting up and preparing treatment areas, tidying down after treatments and maintaining stock.
This position includes helping towards the smooth running of the salon, which includes:
- Maintaining salon hygiene and cleanliness
- Providing refreshments to clients
- Replenishing stock after treatments have been conducted
You will be relied upon to keep up to date with all salon offers or promotions and advise clients accordingly. You will be expected to carry out a broad range of Level 2 beauty treatments to a high standard, providing consultations and aftercare, rebooking clients, and building a client base for yourself, promoting yourself and the treatments you offer.
Requirements and prospects
- To be confident dealing with the general public
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
- Confident using the telephone and taking messages
- Good IT skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Good customer service skills
- Able to use own initiative and help others promptly
- Conscientious with attention to detail
- Well organised, confident and be able to work well within a team environment
- Polite, well spoken, reliable and punctual
- Presented well as a therapist at all times
- Keen to learn and highly motivated
- Proactive in building a client base, understanding how to promote your treatments and the salon
GCSE A*-C or 9-4 Grades in English or maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects preferred but not essential.
- This position may lead to a further Level 3 Apprenticeship or full-time position
- Increased hours and pay
- Promotion within the salon
Things to consider
- Working hours may include weekends and late-night finishing
- Please note that if you contact the employer directly you will not be considered for this vacancy
- Please be aware of the location of this vacancy and the transport links if you do not live within a short distance
About the employer
Beauty Salon is a small salon, which offer a wide range of high-quality treatments in a relaxing and welcoming environment. These include Facials, massage and nail services.
DEBUT TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Debut Training Academy LTD
Linda Edwards 07826916947 email@example.com
Full Level 3 Beauty Therapist NVQ qualification, including functional skills and Technical Certificate.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.