Apprentice Hairdresser (intermediate) THE JUNKYARD II LIMITED
We are a Luxury Salon that offers above and beyond what traditional salons do and we are looking to nurture young people who want to become excellent professionals that learn and deliver something special too.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
09 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Assist and learn from stylists how to provide hairdressing services to valued clientele, support other salon members with their duties at the same time as achieving your Apprenticeship to include Key Skills.
- Assist and learn from stylists how to provide hairdressing services to valued clientele
- Support other salon members with their duties at the same time as achieving your Apprenticeship to include Key Skills and N.V.Q. Level 2 in Hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
- Respecting all educators and assessors and being attentive to tasks set and education given
- Able to communicate with all types of people
- Ability to learn new skills and the ability to pass these on
- Good communication and a personable nature to inspire, inform and share ideas to other team members
- Good communication skills
- Presentable and well-groomed
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to consistently high standards
- Cooperative and a team player
- Eager to learn
- Professional attitude
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be trained to NVQ level 2, which once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within The Junkyard 2 Ltd.
Full time position on completion of the apprenticeship and satisfactory reviews.
Things to consider
Weekend work as standard, also some evenings.
About the employer
Newcastle's award winning creative hairdressing and photographic studios The Junkyard.
THE JUNKYARD II LIMITED
TYNE COAST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Tyneside College
Anthony Kelly 07747 461209 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair professional level 2 apprenticeship
Attending all in salon assessment and training days, and participating in periodic training reviews.
Complete courses offered within South tyneside College, NVQ levels and complete all project work and tests set by assessors and instructors in agreed timeframe.
Adhere to information received during training.
Demonstrating learning to team, new assistants and guests.
Providing suitable training models when requested and having them on call if needed.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.