Ford Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship SMC Ford
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
09 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department.
An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations.
The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
Requirements and prospects
- Full training will be provided, no skills required
- A keen interest in the car industry with good communication skills both verbal and written
- The employer is looking for an enthusiastic learner that must be hard working and motivated to learn new skills
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths are required)
- A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership
- Future prospects are endless
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in
About the employer
Our network of around 30 locations stretches across the south of England from Bath in the west, through the Midlands, Berkshire and London, to Kent and Essex in the southeast. Today we employ over 1,000 people to serve the needs of our customers.
Allen Ford’s partnership with the manufacturer stretches back over 100 years to when its founder, Charles Henry Allen, first worked with the famous Model T Ford. From this point onward the business grew and was passed down through the Allen family until 1997. Allen Ford has been firmly established as one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Ford cars and vans to private motorists and businesses. The expansion continued, including dealerships in the south of England and the Midlands, and in 2014 Allen Ford was acquired by Supergroup.
Essex Ford opened for business on 4th August 1989 as another family-owned business. It went from strength to strength with dealerships in Basildon, Billericay, Lakeside Thurrock, Rayleigh, and Southend. Essex Auto Group became part of the Allen Motor Group in 2017.
SMC Ford also became part of the Allen Motor Group in 2017. Founded in 1982, the Slough Motor Company quickly established a reputation for outstanding customer service and quality vehicles. The group went from strength to strength with further dealerships opening in Sittingbourne (1983), Gravesend (1990), Uxbridge (1993), Crayford (1998), and Windsor (2000).
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Sean Hogan 07523 907642 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Ford Masters Level 1 module (excludes Service Champions)
- Functional skills if needed
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.