Business Administration Apprentice Cold Control Services Limited
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Business? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 3 apprenticeship in a professional office, with a friendly and supportive team! You will be gaining valuable workplace experience.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2022
09 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Manage and allocate Service engineering resources for incidents working to contractual response.
- Proactively schedule resources for breakdown call’s, preventative maintenance visits and other works.
- Provide full and regular updates to customers with regards to the allocation of work to an engineer and ETA to site as well as general updates on the progression of their issue.
- Answer calls from engineers to the control team and handle accordingly.
- Answer customer service calls.
- Ensure engineers are kept fully informed of their allocated works and any changes.
- Monitor progress of engineers on site and review workloads.
- Respond to all emails in a timely fashion whether internal or external
- Assist management when required
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence on the telephone is required.
- We use a lot of Microsoft office and touch typing would be a huge advantage.
- Organisational skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Each staff member at CCL loves working there and is proud to be a part of the team – we are looking for someone to fit into that mould.
- Friendly and confident
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
9-4/A*-C in maths and English (GCSE (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)
Cold Control are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career!
Things to consider
Dogs! We have a few that come into the office – before Covid, sometimes there were even 5 coming regularly.
About the employer
Founded in 1989, Cold Control is a specialist award-winning air conditioning and refrigeration company, offering a complete range of services including: design, installation, after sales service, repair and maintenance.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.