Sign Making Apprenticeship Blaze Signs Ltd
One of the leading UK sign manufacturers is looking to employ apprentice's. You will work towards a Level 3 Signage Technician apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
07 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include learning all areas of sign making which include:
- To learn CNC press brake folding, developing mig/tig welding, soldering ana letter making
- To form and fabricate plastic sheet materials
- To learn all aspects of sign making and electrical assembly
- To learn hand and computerised cutting, preparation, and application
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Capable of working and communicating within a team
- Willing to learn and be able to pick up the trade
- Positive attitude
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Further training and development or the possibility of a full-time position available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- You will be standing for majority of your day
- You may have to work outside in all weathers and at heights
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Sign Manufacturing company based in Kent.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Sam Williams 01922 657000
Level 3 Signage Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.