Hair Professional Apprentice Level 3 Je M'Appelle Belle
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this salon to begin a rewarding career in hairdressing. We are looking for a person who needs to have a passion for hair, be a great people person and be willing to learn. The apprenticeship will involve in-salon training and a one day release to college, starting in September.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
06 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
As an apprentice, you would be required to:
- Carry out different aspects of reception work, meeting and greeting, shampooing and Covid 19 standard cleaning throughout your working day
- Moving on to salon treatments once experience is gained
- Hairdressers will be able to shampoo and condition hair, cut hair using a range of techniques, style and finish hair to create variety of looks and colour and lighten hair for ladies and men
Hairdressers must be able to work with all hair types ranging from straight hair to very curly, wiry hair. They also need to be able to carry out consultations with clients, demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with their role and be able to work without supervision to a high level of precision, with exceptional client care skills.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Keen to learn with an interest in hair
- A minimum of Grade 4/C or above/equivalent in maths and English is preferred
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
Things to consider
Travelling to and from the Salon and College.
About the employer
Je m'appelle Belle is based on the belief that our customers' requests are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
All the staff at Je m'appelle Belle refer to themselves as Team Belle, it's a rarity that any members of the team leave, so therefore, the staff do not change inconveniently. This also means that all staff are trained to better their knowledge on up and coming treatments.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Je M'Appelle Belle
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Isobel McColgan 01604 734138 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Apprenticeship – Advanced and Creative Hair Professional
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.