Business Administration Apprentice Creative Landscape Co Ltd
We are looking for a business administration assistant to join our team. We will train and support you, whilst you develop your skills. We are looking for good communication skills. Enthusiastic, able to use initiative, reliable.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
17 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a business administration assistant to join our team. We will train and support you, whilst you develop your skills. We are looking for good communication skills. Basic level of literacy and numeracy grade 4 and above. Enthusiastic, able to use initiative, reliable.
Duties will include:
- Direct support for office-based staff
- Customer service
- Ad-hoc duties for an office environment
- Housekeeping tasks
- Taking calls
Requirements and prospects
- Previous work experience in an office environment is helpful as is customer service experience
- Good customer service skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident and polite phone manner
- Professionally presented
- Ability to use initiative
- A genuine interest in wanting to work in an office is essential
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Learners can use this qualification to go into various office-based roles
- This qualification should give you transferable skills that will not limit you to one sector
Things to consider
- Working in a business can be busy and require you to manage multiple tasks at one time. You may be dealing with customer problems or complaints
- You may have to complete tasks under tight time pressures
About the employer
Creative landscape company has been transforming gardens for over 30 years. We are an award-winning design, build and maintenance company located in Twyford. Having become employee owned in the March of 2021, we are all on an exciting journey to realise the potential of an employee-owned business. Why not join us and see what a difference being employee owned makes?
CHILTERN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chiltern Training Ltd
Admissions Team 01189566995 email@example.com
This Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard is for apprentices who wish to gain the competencies required to work within a Business Administrator role.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chiltern Training Ltd.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.