Apprentice Traffic Sign Technician Morelock Signs Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a self motivated and enthusiastic trainee to work within an expanding department of a very established sign manufacturer. Experience is not essential but the willingness to succeed and the hunger to develop new skills.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2022
22 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Road traffic, commercial and safety signs
- Design signs using computer software
- Measure and calculate letter and logo sizes
- Cut out and shape materials into letters
- Print out signs on digital printers
- Sign routing
- Cut sign panels from aluminium
- Deal with paperwork and administration
- Apply digital prints and text to sign panels
- Assembly of signs
- Screen printing
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- A willingness to learn
- Positive attitude required
- GCSE or equivalent grades A*-C/9-4 Maths, English and ICT
- Plus one other or equivalent
Following a successful apprenticeship, a permanent position with excellent prospects will apply.
About the employer
Morelock Signs has provided reliable and leading-edge traffic systems and signage solutions to the industry for over 30 years by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities.
We are involved in every facet of the traffic signage industry including design, manufacture, installation, survey, events and asset management. Our objective is to deliver a consistent, accurate and professional service. Our diverse and highly skilled workforce is hands-on, dedicated to find improvements and committed to expanding our operation.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Sam Williams email@example.com
- Sign Technichian Level 3
- Personal Learning & Thinking
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.