Creative Content Producer Apprentice - Turf Business TURF BUSINESS LTD
You will be providing core support across a range of key marketing, print and digital areas including WordPress web content management, content creation (using Adobe InDesign and photoshop), video production, social media, email and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
£10,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
19 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Creative Marketer Apprentice position that would include areas of Email & Social Media campaigns, Video creation & editing for our magazine and digital platforms to join our small team.
You will be supporting the day-to-day running of the office as well as working on our digital marketing on all platforms, this also includes video creation and editing, aiding on our printed magazine, website and bigger social media and digital campaigns.
The role is a blend of creative, strategy, production and admin - understanding audiences and business objectives. As well as coming up with new ideas for campaigns, content calendars, platforms and new content. A major part of the role involves planning, shooting and editing videos. Most of this involves shoots both in our studio and at various sporting venues in the UK and occasionally Europe. So, experience of using video equipment and editing software would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
- Video content production
- Developing & using content to use across multimedia platforms
- Creating and developing magazine page layouts
- Creating and evaluating content
- Supporting clients in the creation and delivery of digital marketing material
- Maintaining our marketing databases
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Supporting the organisation and delivery of our events
Requirements and prospects
- Filming and video editing skills
- Passion and skill for marketing and creating content for digital media
- An ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Strong work ethic and commitment in order to meet the standards required
- Good attention to detail
- Proven passion for digital content and social media
- Team player but can use own initiative
- Hard working and reliable
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A-level or equivalent
- At least 5 GCSEs grades A-C (8-4) or equivalent including English and Maths
- A design / marketing portfolio to show examples of your creativity and skills
Ongoing employment for the right candidate if circumstances allow. (Most of our apprentices work hard, achieve their apprenticeship qualification, develop sought-after skills and are then employed on an ongoing basis after their apprenticeship).
Creative Process Digital currently have a 92% retention rate of apprentices being offered permanent employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Own transport ideal due to location.
Some travel for work to sports stadia and other work-related events.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Turf Business’s market leading ‘Total Turf’ package includes comprehensive exposure across all our marketing channels, reaching a massive audience of over 29,000 fully opted in professionals. This includes the printed, the digital Turnpage and mobile App versions of the magazine, video content through Turf Business TV, the market leading Turf Business website, weekly email newsletter, dedicated email shots and regular breaking news and updates to our social media community.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
David Everett 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
Digital and Content Producer Apprentice. You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including web content management, content creation (using Adobe indesign and photoshop), social media, mailchimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content.
You will be trained in:
- planning content strategies
- developing content
- creating and evaluating content
- wide understanding of the media industry
- optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- researching ideas and concepts
- presenting client pitches and proposals
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.