Nursery Apprentice Sunshine Daisy Nursery
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Andwell, near Hook is looking for an L2 Nursery Apprentices to join their team.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
19 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Andwell, nr Hook is looking for an L3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries' policies and procedures and ensuring they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person
GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English at C/4 grade or above is preferred but not essential.
Once completing your L2 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Sunshine Daisy Nursery operates from a beautiful 12th century priory, later converted into a private dwelling in the rural hamlet of Andwell. The country farmhouse has a grand regency feel with two large, secure gardens and is surrounded by landscaped grounds and farmland; not to mention all the animals! We are in the heart of the countryside but only a stone’s throw from junction 5 of the M3 and just off the A30 connecting Basingstoke and Hook. The building is full of character and offers a real home from home feel; we have built on this by adding warm carpets, a big kitchen table next to the Aga and traditional, environmentally friendly wooden furniture and equipment.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills: English and maths at level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
- If the chosen candidate has a valid L2 Childcare qualification or sufficient experience in childcare, the L3 Standard will be offered on an 18 month basis
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.