Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer ANYTIME CARE 2020 LTD
Our client is looking to expand their team and they require a Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly, outgoing team. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to begin their career in Recruitment.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
£192.40 to £380.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
13 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Advertising potential opportunities in the Care industry
- Supporting the wider team
- Shortlisting candidates
- Completing and checking compliancy documents
- maintaining databases
- completing introductory phonecalls with applicants
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Can work toward deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capable of constructing and communicating through emails with excellent grammar and understanding of English
Ideally English and maths minimum A - C / 9 - 4 grades or equivalent.
We always promote within so Recruitment Consultant Roles are a possibility moving forward.
About the employer
Anytime Care 2020 is a fast growing nursing and home care agency supplying clinical staff to various healthcare settings.
We are on the preferred supplier lists of various local authorities and private healthcare providers, including private hospitals, NHS hospitals via CPP framework, Nursing / Residential Care Homes and Supported Living Environments and individuals who require attentive, specialist care in the comfort of their own homes.
Formed in January 2006, the company has since grown from strength to strength due to our reputation for high quality staff and the very best in customer service
We recruit clinical staff that meet our high standards, philosophy and are fully compliant to provide high quality service.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and we have adopted the professional Code of practice from United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) of both we are a member.
ANYTIME CARE 2020 LTD
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Fozia Akhtar 07719 046008 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 our delivery plan will include:
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. The tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio - as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.