CNC Machinist Apprentice Ham Baker Ltd
As an apprentice CNC Machinist, you will develop skills to set up and operate a CNC Machine. During the 4 years you will gain an understanding of technical drawings and different types of cutting methods.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
12 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- As an apprentice CNC Machinist, you will develop skills to set up and operate a CNC Machine.
- During the 4 years you will gain an understanding of technical drawings and different types of cutting methods
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Learning how to set and operate a CNC Machine
- Learning how to use basic measuring equipment
- Understanding cutting different types of material
- Health and safety in the workplace
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent team player
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in Engineering
- GCSE A*-C (9-4) or equivalent in maths, English and Science
- Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person
About the employer
Established in the 19th Century, The Ham Baker Group is a market leading, global organisation dedicated to the design and manufacture of innovative products, for the water, waste water and process sectors.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Pathway 9 - Machinist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.