Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship Sergio Pascal Limited
You will learn all aspects of hairdressing from shampooing clients hair, reception duties, cleaning, mixing colours and greeting clients whilst working towards a city and guilds NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing. You will work full time hours and you will attend Rewards Hair Academy in Brighton one day a week.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
12 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
We have space for a Hairdressing Apprentice to join our team.
- You will learn all aspects of hairdressing from basic cuts, shampooing clients hair, reception duties, cleaning, mixing colours and greeting clients
- Learning hairdressing as an apprentice will also give you valuable knowledge of how a salon runs day to day
- You will work full time hours including weekends for 4 days
- You will be required to attend Rewards Hair Academy in Brighton one day a week to complete your qualification in hairdressing. This will involve a mix of theory and practical lessons and some focused workshops
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisation and timekeeping skills
- Friendly and approachable
- A passion for hairdressing
- Confident and taking care of your own presentation
English and math grade 4/C or equivalent is preferred but we can deliver Functional Skills as part of your course so these are not necessary.
As a level 2 hairdresser you could remain as a stylist within a salon. You could go on to complete your level 3 which would open up your options to running your own column or business, working on a cruise ship or becoming a mobile hairdresser, for example.
Things to consider
This is a physically demanding role and you will be active for most of the day.
About the employer
Sergio Pascal is a bright and spacious salon with a warm and friendly atmosphere, where we aim to provide the city’s finest cut and colouring service. Chopped, cropped, bobbed or long and layered; coloured blond, black, brown or even blue – whatever takes your fancy, our stylists are here to help. We are much more than just a hair salon. We have a nail bar where you can indulge in a manicure, and a relaxing cafe area serving tea, coffee, sandwiches, cakes and pastries.
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Katie 01273 778631 katie.Millard@rewardshairacademy.co.uk
- Level 2 Hairdressing
- Functional Skills if required
- Training will take place in our Brighton training centre one day a week. There will be a mix of theory and practical lessons and you will be assessed in the training centre or in your salon
- As a level two you will be learning the basics of hairdressing and of working within a salon
The units you cover may include:
Style and finish hair, Set and dress hair, Cut hair using basic techniques, Colour and lighten hair, Advise and consult with clients, Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp, Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work, Relax hair, Perm and neutralise hair, Plait and twist hair, Temporarily attach hair to enhance a style, Remove hair extensions, Fulfil salon reception duties, Cut men's hair using basic techniques
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.