Business Administration & Finance Apprenticeship Level 3 Nationwide Franking Sense Ltd
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice who can work as part of a team. The applicant should have a genuine interest in developing their skills in an administrative role including finance and credit control, have excellent communication skills, a positive, 'can do’ attitude, and a thorough and structured approach to work.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 41.50
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
30 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Business Administration Job Duties:
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date (ACT)
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Credit Control
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Collecting and sorting post
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Requirements and prospects
Time management, communication, attention to detail, problem solving and multi-tasking.
- A methodical and organised approach to work will be necessary as well as attention to detail.
- You must be professional and conscientious with a good team ethic, be self-motivated and able to work using your own initiative.
- You will need a mature attitude to work, be keen to learn and become independent within your role
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English Grade 4 (C) or above
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship you maybe likely to be be asked to stay with the company and continue to progress.
Things to consider
Please note that we do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we do receive a high number of suitable applications
Please ensure you complete the application in full and include all your qualifications, as this is the first impression an employer receives of you.
To ensure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters), it may be of benefit to use a word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy please email Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk remembering to quote the vacancy title.
About the employer
Franking Sense is an independent Tier 1 mail and print room managed services provider. Headquartered in Bolton, N.W. England, UK, with facilities in Glasgow and London, we are vendor neutral and are consequently able to supply the most appropriate equipment to completely match our customer’s needs from a broad base of manufacturers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204482038 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- City & Guilds 3473 – Diploma for the business Administrator
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.