Level 2 Early Years Apprentice Toppers Day Nursery
You will be working towards a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship within a nursery setting.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2022
01 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Working with ages 0-4
- Assist with activities, observations, general housekeeping, snack times and other aspects of the role
- Supporting qualified staff in day-to-day routines of the childcare setting activities, snack times, singing, general housekeeping
- Working as a member of a highly qualified team
- Supporting the learning and development of children
- Awareness of health and safety policies and procedures
- Complete any necessary paperwork e.g. child progress files, accident forms etc.
- Attend staff meetings. internal training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible and able to use own initiative
- Can manage workload effectively
Must pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College.
There is scope for possible progression to a level 3 qualification upon completion.
About the employer
Children’s Day Nursery based in Blackburn.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Functional Skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.