Business Administration Apprentice Filterserve Limited
A fantastic opportunity to join this organisation, to support the sales function with various key tasks such as preparing proposals and order entry and general administrative duties within the business. You will also liaise with new and existing clients, whilst completing a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
31 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to;
- Actively research and seek out potential opportunities for industrial filtration products
- Maintain the Filterserve general sales quotation procedure
- Make regular contact with existing and potential clients to secure firm enquiries and follow up on quotations/proposals
- Help maintain/handle Filterserve sales order entry procedure. This will include procurement of product from client specified manufacturer
- Provide support for any of the above, this may involve meetings and short periods of travel
- Generate expediting/delivery reports for selected key accounts
- Assist with the assessment and action of non conformances that may be generated by clients
- Assist with the maintenance of records and databases
- Undertake any other duties as and when required
- Fully support the manager in the development and maintenance of the business
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Some technical aptitude
- Team orientated
- Can meet deadlines
GCSE maths and English grade C/4 or above desirable or equivalent.
There will be a potential full time position available for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Virtual learning session with Walsall College
About the employer
Whether you are large or small, all our customers are equally important to us and we endeavour to offer the best price and lead time on every order you make with us. We ensure our customers receive the best possible service, selection, quality and value for filters on the market. Our technical team have exceptional knowledge and experience of providing the right filter for a range of applications, as well as adapting and accommodating for more complex filtration issues.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Nichole Jackson 01922 657087 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Adminstrator Apprenticeship standard
20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.