Early Years Assistant Apprentice FIRST FOOTSTEPS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity with an immediate start. First Footsteps is looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join their growing nursery. Experience in childcare is not essential as full training will be provided.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
30 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
First Footsteps Ltd in Anfield is looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual with good personal and communication skills, the ability to show initiative and be successful in a competitive working environment.
The role will include, but is not restricted, to:
- Successfully gaining DBS clearance before starting work
- Working in a nursery setting for an agreed number of hours per week
- Attending 'off the job' training one day per week
- Following instructions from the line manager or supervisor, in all aspects of work within the nursery setting
- Performing a range of activities with the children in the nursery, which could include feeding, playing, reading, singing etc.
- Complying with safeguarding legislation
- Complying with health, safety and security regulations and legislation
This employer is willing to take on a Level 3 Apprentice if a candidate has already obtained the appropriate Level 2 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Work well under pressure
- Be outgoing with a friendly disposition
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Have a desire to learn all aspects of childcare
- Be well presented at all times
- Be eager to learn and master new skills
- Be punctual
- Be able to work well in a team
- Have a willingness to learn all aspects of childcare
- Have the confidence to use own initiative
- Have a good standard of hygiene
- Have a bubbly and happy personality
GCSE maths and English A-C or 4-7 (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential.
On completion of Level 2 Early Years Practitioner there is the possibility of progressing to a further advanced apprenticeship to complete the Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
About the employer
We are an independent provider of high quality childcare, providing high quality pre-school education with our structured educational programme.
As a parent you will want to be assured that the environment in which your children are being cared for has been professionally planned and which provide the necessary emotional, social and educational stability and stimulation for the developing child.
We firmly believe that the development of small children is best fostered through fun and play. We provide structural play through which the interest and curiosity of children is stimulated, the result of which is learning.
JARVIS TRAINING MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jarvis Training Management Ltd
Ciara Nolan 01513369340 email@example.com
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills – maths and English
- On the job training at a specific location
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.