Recruitment Consultant Apprentice Cordius Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the world of recruitment! The main aim of the Recruitment Consultant is to support the recruitment and resource teams with sourcing candidates, pre-screening and managing client accounts.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
31 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We're looking for the next Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly team, during your Apprenticeship you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing relevant candidates through existing contacts and engagement with passive candidates.
- Preparing and posting high quality job adverts.
- Identifying potential leads.
- Interview candidates on behalf of our clients, ensuring you understand their skills, motivations, and career aspirations.
- Attend networking events to champion the services of Cordius.
- Data entry
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skills, must be able to multitask
- Ability and desire to learn and personally develop.
- Resilient–capable of dealing with the highs and lows of recruitment.
- Target driven.
- Experience using Microsoft Office/365 is preferred but not essential
- Our ideal candidate must be organised and be a confident communicator and be able to work well in a team.
- GCSE’s at C/4 or above in both maths and English, or Functional Skills level.
For the right candidate we can offer a full time permanent role in the business upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Competitive commission structure.
- 25 days AL plus bank holidays.
About the employer
Providing Expert IT, Engineering, and Supply Chain & Distribution recruitment services across The Midlands, we are a leading and independently owned Consultancy with extensive experience placing industry professionals throughout the region.
Successfully delivering across these sectors since 2004 our specialist teams have built long-lasting partnerships with clients and candidates and offer a truly consultative approach by adding value through individually tailored services. A deep understanding of the culture, each market sector and recruitment trends within the region, and with access to a comprehensive talent pool and open sourcing strategies, enables us to connect the best, hard to find candidates.
Our offices are based in the historic Cathedral Quarter of Derby and our city centre location allows us to offer an ideal space for clients and candidates to meet.
Our services are centred on ethics and quality. We offer a flexible and personal approach to recruitment and with regular referrals (from candidates and clients) we must be doing something right!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Catherine Allman 07508821784 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.