Business Administrator- Product Support Department The Binding Site Group Limited
The successful candidates will be involved assisting with the design and updating spreadsheets for the manufacturing departments, updating specifications/processes and work instructions as part of change orders, take minutes during meetings, assisting with departmental data checks and electronic archiving and general administrative duties.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
31 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Would you like to be part of an organisation which is committed to improving patient lives worldwide through education, collaboration and innovation?
Do you want to make a difference?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
We have a 2 fantastic new opportunities to join our Product Support Department. The successful candidates will be involved in:
- Assisting with the design and updating spreadsheets for the manufacturing departments
- Updating specifications/processes and work instructions as part of change orders
- Take minutes during meetings
- Assisting with departmental data checks
- Assisting with Electronic Archiving
- General administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- IT Competent / knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and (although training can be provided)
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills in order to manage and follow processes / balance academic and work responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be enthusiastic with the willingness to learn.
- The ability to work independently, but also work as part of a broader team
- Demonstrate flexibility to the needs of the business
- Friendly and approachable
- To be reliable with good time management.
- Able to travel to and from college WS9 8UG for block training workshops
- GCSE English and Maths (grade 9 to 5 / A* to C) or equivalent
A full-time role with be offered to the right candidate who shows aptitude.
Things to consider
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension- 6% contribution
- Life Assurance
- Medicash- Health Benefit
About the employer
Binding Site provides specialist diagnostic products to clinicians and laboratory professionals worldwide. Our people are dedicated to improving patient lives, delivering innovative medical solutions that improve the diagnosis and management of blood cancers and immune system disorders.
Founded by researchers at the University of Birmingham, Binding Site has continued to build on its strong scientific foundations, supporting research and development within our field and responding to the changing needs of patients, researchers and clinicians for over 25 years.
We are committed to working in collaboration with our partners and customers to lead the way in specialised medical diagnostics, ensuring we continue to make a difference together.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 07918567041 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.