Business Admin Apprentice PEACOCK INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice to work at an insurance company based in the Tile Hill area of Coventry. We need an organised individual to assist with day to day running of the Warranty Sales Team.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
29 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Exciting opportunity for an organised individual to assist with the day to day running of the Warranty Sales Team. Working as a team member to provide essential administration support for the niche product sales team. Computer literacy specifically Microsoft office applications is essential, along with good telephone skills. Main duties will include administering quotations, speaking to clients and potential clients and chasing insurers/clients for outstanding documents
Duties will include
• Learn how to use insurance software and use electronic diaries and notepads to process customer information
• Administer quotations and chase insurers/clients for outstanding documents
• Learn about the sales and administration processes in Commercial Insurance
• Work in a busy office environment
• Learn compliance procedures relevant for Financial Services such as Data Protection Regulations
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Confident in dealing with customers and new people
- Essential good customer service skills
- Punctual with good time keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Positive and a 'can do' attitude
- Friendly and helpful
- Team player
- GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in maths and English or equivalent.
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Alternate Saturday morning working will be required
About the employer
Peacock Insurance Services is an Independent Insurance intermediary which specialise in both Personal and Commercial Insurance policies, such as Landlords, Motor Trade, Home, Liability and more.
We have a dedicated team with decades of Insurance experience with an aim to provide a single port of call for all your Insurance needs. Also we offer dedicated account handlers, who will be happy to provide a no obligation, site visit quotation/risk assessment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Coventry College
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.