Business Administrator Apprentice INTERGAGE GROUP LIMITED
Reporting to our Operations Manager and assisting on specific projects, you will be helping to ensure our administrative and systems processes and procedures run smoothly. The ability to understand, adopt and even evolve those processes is an integral part of an efficient administrative function.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
28 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Customer satisfaction is absolutely at the heart of everything we do, regardless of size or type of project. These might include campaigns, system support, website builds etc, and our internal work such as system maintenance and evolution also plays a significant role in delivering that customer satisfaction. Your role will include developing skills and responsibilities in a wide range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Assisting the Operations Manager with specific projects, process and procedures – jobs will be briefed and allocated
- Managing small tasks on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Supporting client phone and email enquiries
- Assisting with admin processes across the business, maintaining accurate documents and processes and offering feedback for improvements
- Managing your time to meet deadlines and align with established processes
- Applying advanced IT skills across multiple platforms
- Maintaining an organised and collaborative approach
- Communicating with colleagues
- Attending meetings as required and supporting business teams as needed.
Requirements and prospects
- Clear and confident communicator, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service
- Strong IT skills, able to pick new things up quickly
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Flexible and adaptable team worker
- Committed to the apprenticeship opportunity, eager to learn and develop your skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Able to take responsibility and use initiative
5 GCSEs at 4/C and above or equivalent, including English and maths.
Prospect of progression.
Things to consider
If your application is successful, you must attend an initial phone interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to this employer.
This will be arranged by an EMAIL invitation from The College. This s not an interview for the job but is an integral part of our recruitment process on behalf of the employer.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our Mission: To help ethical and ambitious businesses create growth, prosperity and opportunity through marketing evolution.
Our Vision: To be a beautiful business; elegant by design, efficient and effective in execution and ethically exemplary. Recommended by our clients, cherished by our stakeholders and highly valued by the communities we serve.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college on a term time day release (fortnightly) basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.