AAT Apprentice KINDER POCOCK LIMITED
The role will include: Training in online solutions including Xero, Dext, G Suite and many other solutions. Some admin work re: Telephone answering, receiving post, looking after clients. Xero and Dext data entry. Bookkeeping. Simple accounts production. Client care. Huge opportunities to learn and develop.
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Jul 2022
28 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Lots of training: to make sure you’re up to speed with the way we work
- Bookkeeping: using Xero and Dext
- Business admin: including answering the phone, scanning and digital filing
- Simple accounts preparation: you’ll continue to learn, and move onto more complex accounts as you progress
- Talking to clients: including asking for information, taking calls and passing information onto the team
- Supporting the team: you’ll be an integral part of the team, and helping and supporting us to make sure we’re all delivering the best possible client experience
You will be required to submit a short video introducing yourself as part of the application process.
Requirements and prospects
- An open mind, and enthusiasm to learn
- Good tech skills, including Google Workplace, and good use of apps and devices
- AAT level 2
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good maths and English grades at GCSE or A Level
You should be a great fit with our core values:
- Being open minded, digging deeper, being innovative
- Continually learning and sharing knowledge with the team, our clients and prospects
Do the Right Thing.
- We’re serious about our morals, and we always do the right (best) thing for you at the time
Act with Happiness and Love.
- We’re always considerate of others (both our team, and our clients) and give without expecting in return
Keep it Simple.
- We speak human and ensure our clients always understand what’s going on with their business
Should be at AAT2.
Huge opportunities to grow, either into a bookkeeping, accounting, or client co-ordinator role.
Jo Russell joined us as an AAT apprentice, and is now a senior client manager, with only 2 more ACCA exams to go! She practically runs the business!
Things to consider
We are a very happy family team, but do expert hard work and commitment.
This is a fast paced role, as we are continually growing and evolving our processes, using the latest technology.
We are all about client care, so good communication skills and empathy with the clients’ needs is essential.
We communicate a lot via emails, online etc, so good verbal and written skills are key.
About the employer
At Kinder Pocock we put our clients first, making sure they get the right support and resources to run a successful business, and that they’re free to spend time doing more of what they love.
We live into our values each and every day, in our work as a team, but also in all that we do for you. In turn we work with like-minded individuals, who also value what we do.
Find out below more about our values and what they mean to us.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
Assistant Accountant Level 3.
- Job Specific/ First Aid/ Manual Handling
- Other: Accounting, bookkeeping, online software, accounting software (including Xero and Dext)
- Lots of opportunities to develop and grow
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.