Administration Apprentice SAPPHIRE SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
Urgent Vacancy! This is an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 for Sapphire Support Services in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Gain valuable administration experience within the Care Sector!
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
28 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are a Supported Living Service based in Sparkhill Birmingham. We provide accommodation with a 24 hour care service to vulnerable people with medical needs such as Mental Health, Learning Disability, Autism, Sight Impairment, Physical Disability and more. We are looking for an apprentice to work in the office:
- Answering calls / taking messages
- Dealing with enquiries
- Managing Social media
- General office duties such as filing, typing up minutes etc.
- Reception cover
- Helping with daily health and safety checks
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- IT Skills (Microsoft Work and Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Career focused
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE 4 minimum (or Functional Skills Level 2)
- Age 19+: Maths and English at GCSE 4 minimum (or Functional Skills Level 2)
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first, with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview. Apply via your online account for this website or see the ‘contact details’ section and give us a call (or email us your contact details and we’ll call you). We interview straight away! Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Sapphire Support Services provide care and support to patients within the Birmingham area.
- People with dementia
- People with learning disabilities
- Caring for adults over 65
- Caring for adults under 65
- People with Mental Health Conditions
- People with Physical disabilities
- People with Sensory impairments
SAPPHIRE SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Recruitment Team 0121 3333001 email@example.com
- Qualification will be Business Administration Level 3
- Online Portfolio of Evidence
- Support in Maths / English Functional Skills if required (and any other additional support)
- Assessments / exam
- Witness testimonies on work completed
- Assessor visits
- Researching and gaining knowledge on business sector
- Rights and Responsibilities in the Workplace
- Employment skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.