Customer Service Assistant Apprentice Quality Eradication Services Today Ltd
At Qest, we owe our success to our people and processes. A customer service assistant is the supportive force behind both. The person will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. The person will have the ability to multitask, manage and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
Closing date: 13 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Jul 2022
25 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To assist the smooth running of the office
- Answering the telephone & responding to all internal and external correspondence
- Calling clients to arrange appointments
- Day to day administration tasks such as emails
- Booking clients through our Joblogic system
- Inputting diary entries
Requirements and prospects
- Must have a good telephone manner
- Ability to record key information from calls
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and organisation skills are imperative
- Must have an adaptable approach
- Must be driven
- Ability to use plenty of initiative
- Positive and keep morale high
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
4/C or above in Maths and English (Or Level 1 Functional Skills) plus a good level of IT skills.
Potential full time job upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The business is based in Cutler Heights in Bradford so please consider travel before applying.
About the employer
Quality Eradication Services Today (QEST Ltd) launched in Yorkshire in 2010. We provide health and energy services including mould eradication, thermal insulation and biocidal fogging.
QEST have an elite team of professional and experienced staff which are fully qualified to deliver a high-quality service to local housing authorities, housing associations, education and a wide variety of other clients.
The business continues to grow rapidly, securing new contracts through its commitment to our clients, customer service to their tenants and responsiveness.
Luminate Education Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Saffron Khan 01535 685118 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard at Level 2
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation
- Interacting with internal or external customers
- Supporting functional areas
- Working across teams
- Resolving issues as requested
Personal and People Development
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
Functional Skills Qualification
Level 1 Functional Skills in English
Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.