Marketing Apprentice DAIRY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
A hands on role working across a range of clients on all their digital marketing needs.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
27 Jul 2022
25 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Creating and managing content for our clients social media needs
- Producing and managing ads on the Pay per Click Platforms
- Helping write, design and build client websites on the Wordpress platform
- Working closely with colleagues and liaising with clients on a day to day basis
- Producing monthly reports on the outcomes of all the digital marketing activity we produce for clients
Requirements and prospects
- Educated to a good level of IT and maths
- A passion for marketing and digital
- Use own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Dairy Communications Limited (The Dairy) is a 19-year-old creative (marketing and design) agency based in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
We are 7 people strong and provide all the marketing communications services for our clients that they would expect from marketing planning to delivery of PR, social media, advertising, print and websites.
We are an established company with a good business record and are an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Digital Marketer Level 3- https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-marketer-v1-1
Functional Skills English and maths (Level 2 is required) 18 month duration.
Please note that as this is an apprenticeship standard you will be required to sit an end point assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.