Business Administrator Apprentice A1 Clutches
In partnership with Babington, A1 Clutches, have a fantastic opportunity for you! The successful applicant will work in the Business Administration team and communicate with customers to ensure that the customer's overall experience is the best possible.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Jul 2022
24 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (Microsoft Outlook)
- Photocopy and printing
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word)
- Use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update internal databases
Requirements and prospects
- PC literate
- Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Educated to GCSE 9 or equivalent standard
- Opportunity for a potential full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Our state-of-the-art workshops are fully equipped to provide the best clutch repair services in the Midlands. We have a talented team of highly qualified and experienced technicians using the latest diagnostic equipment & specialist tools, and the best quality parts so that you can be sure of our work and safe in the knowledge that your vehicles performance is in good hands.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.