Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 3 Little Moors Farm Ltd
Excellent opportunity working for a great nursery setting based in Kidderminster area. You will be working in a busy environment looking after children aged 0 - 5 years old. Your classroom days will be based online as a remote session , and your main apprenticeship work will be done in the nursery.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
23 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The main responsibilities of this job role will include:
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately
- Undertaking First Aid training as required
- Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required
- Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are always adhered to
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management
- Working with teams across the Centre
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children
- Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea
- Supporting children’s self-help needs
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following safeguarding rules
- Working within confidentiality guidelines
Requirements and prospects
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Patience and a caring nature
Applicants should have a desire to develop and enhance their childcare skills whilst working in a supportive nursery setting. This role is ideal for anybody who has a genuine passion for working with children and that is keen to learn and progress in their own professional development. The successful applicant will be a positive role model and enthusiastic individual.
- Have grade C/4 or above in English and Maths GCSE, or equivalent, or Functional Skills Level 2
- Having childcare experience is an advantage
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion.
Things to consider
You will need to be available for remote sessions on teams for 10 days out of your whole apprenticeship, for your remote learning. You will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor.
About the employer
Little Moors Farm Day Nursery is surrounded by 16 acres of the family home, offering space and stimulation for an outstanding education.
Set up by two sisters, both qualified teachers and loving mums. They have created a home from home environment where children are happy and safe and learn how to work and play together.
Little Moors provides exciting learning experiences, develops enquiring minds and a love of learning.
Little Moors Farm Ltd
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SWIFTACI
Khawa Esho 0121 285 7916 email@example.com
Level 3 NVQ - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.