Administration Assistant Apprentice Trophy Master
TrophyMaster are looking for an apprentice administration assistant to join their growing business. This is a unique opportunity working as part of a small team in a successful business.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
26 Jul 2022
24 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Assisting other members of the sales administration team, the main duties will include:
- Entering customer orders onto the company's computerised system
- Receiving stock from external suppliers and checking against purchase orders
- Picking the stock items to fulfil individual customer orders and passing these to the engraving section for processing
- On completion of the engraving, pack goods ready for dispatch
- Arrange dispatch of orders either by Royal Mail or DPD carrier - company has daily site collections. For customer collections - contact the customer by email/telephone to advise items ready
- Filing the completed customer orders/correspondence
- Keeping the stock room and engraving room organised
Other duties will involve:
- Assisting in the engraving department
- Quality control checks on items after engraving i.e., ensure text agrees with order
- Assembly of Trophy components, including attaching personalised engraving plates
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
TrophyMaster is a leading supplier of trophies, medals and awards. We have a retail outlet in West Bridgford, Nottingham with free car parking on site; we also have our online e-commerce website to support our business with customers throughout the UK.
We offer a professional Engraving Service, to allow us to customise/personalise both new and existing trophies/awards. TrophyMaster is a division of a family owned business based in Nottingham with 40 years trading history.
The focus is on providing quality products at the best possible prices, supported by high level of customer care and personal service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship- standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.