Apprentice Creative Marketing Assistant with Ancient + Brave Made by Brave Ltd
We are looking for an awesome apprentice to support our business across the full spectrum of marketing activity including digital and non digital projects. You will play a key role in delivering our communications to our audience and also supporting key projects with senior team members aimed at giving you a 360 look at how our business ticks.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
£12,000.00 - £14,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
24 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day your duties will include:
- Creating graphics, infographics, gifs, animations for use across the website, emails, newsletters, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Compiling a weekly Marketing Report
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with tasks relating to creating and managing social media content
- Maintaining the media platform on the website
- Identifying, onboarding and liaising with Affiliates
- Packing and sending out products to influencers, affiliates, press and maintaining a database of this
- Maintaining stock levels of products at the office
- Answering enquiries from customers on Facebook, Instagram, and email and putting together a standardised response to customer queries guide
- Adopting the correct tone of voice and being active and engaging on Instagram and Facebook
- Creating and updating beautiful branded (in line with the Brand Guidelines) company documents and assets such as Look Books, Press + Testimonial Documents, Recipes, Product Specs, Pricing Sheets, Trade Show materials and Retailer Documents
- Carrying out ad-hoc research projects to support the company as a whole
There is an option for a level 3 junior content producer apprenticeship to be delivered rather than digital marketing, Ancient and Brave are very open to this as the role crosses over each qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient graphic design skills across the Adobe package - in particular; Photoshop, InDesign, and Spark and general IT skills
- To have great attention to design and the ability to interpret a brief
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and be a proactive and helpful team member
- Creative mindset for design, problem solving and solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion for marketing, design and social media
- Motivated and hardworking
- 5 GCSE's Grade A - C/9 - 4 or equivalent and above
- IT Literate
We will offer a full-time position to the right person to work with our small and tightly knit team moving forward. (Most of our apprentices work hard, achieve their apprenticeship qualification, develop sought-after skills and are then employed on an ongoing basis after their apprenticeship).
Creative Process Digital currently have a 92% retention rate of apprentices being offered permanent employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- The office is located at TN22 3DS, candidates must be able to easily access this remote location and be on time for work every day. Own transport essential.
- Some remote work will be included.
- The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
- There is an option for a level 3 junior content producer apprenticeship to be delivered rather than digital marketing, Ancient and Brave are very open to this as the role crosses over each qualification.
About the employer
At the heart of Ancient + Brave is founder Kate Prince whose passion for improved wellbeing through lifestyle and nutrition strategies inspired the Ancient + Brave range of delicious nutrient-rich blends and supplements.
We are dedicated to sourcing beautiful organic botanicals and innovative nutraceuticals that enhance both flavour and performance. It’s this synergy between nature and science that remains one of our core values.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
David Everett 01273 232273 email@example.com
You will undertake the Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off-the-job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge, and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
How the Web Works – delving into the techniques you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective websites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry-leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.