Office Administrator Apprentice Mannson Freight
We are looking for a reliable and hardworking individual to join our busy team. Mannson Freight Services LTD has been established in 1992 and this vacancy is based with the Ipswich office. An Administrator is required to assist across all departments where necessary.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
24 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Loading information onto our database
- Answering phone calls & emails
- Putting supplier invoices on our system
- Assisting all departments with general admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills, administrative skills & telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Keeping to deadlines
- Experience with the use of computers
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Fast learner, accurate and able to prioritise workload
- Good timekeeping
- English & Maths, C grades (new grade 4) or above
- Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the business.
About the employer
Mannson Freight Services LTD has been established since 1992 and are based in Basildon, Essex.
We are a forwarding agent and NVOCC. We provide economical international shipping over all the world. As a UK based import/export agent we work closely with many partners across the globe. For Sea Freight, we provide both part container (LCL / Consolidation) and full container (FCL) service and also offer air freight and road freight services.
We work very closely with our clients and provide a high level of customer care throughout and although we have different departments we all help where required and work as part of a team.
Mannson Freight is a fast-growing company and due to this are looking for new staff to ensure our customers receive the care required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Admin Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops at TheLightBulb offices in Basildon
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.