Business Administrator Apprentice PYROCEL LIMITED
Are you looking to start your career? Are you wanting to work for a fast-paced growing organisation based 5 minutes away from a metro stop? Are you wanting to start a business administrator apprenticeship then this is the apprenticeship for you.
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
22 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Provide general clerical and administrative support to a busy Service Department.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
Administrative support with the service department by:
- General admin of maintenance division: typing letters, faxing, photocopying, scanning and filing
- The timely and efficient execution of all service department CASH tasks.
- Answering telephone internally/externally including dealing with difficult situations.
- This must be in a timely manner and ensuring a positive corporate image
- Able to liaise with service engineers
- To read engineer reports and extract the correct information and decide if any further action is required
- To work towards completing a Level 3 qualification as part of your training.
Requirements and prospects
Be computer literate
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to taking on a variety of tasks
- A team player with a positive approach to work
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade 4/C or above in maths and English.
Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements.
The post holder will eventually be able to to deal efficiently with customer calls and decide the correct way to deal with each one including confrontational situations
Be able to prioritise own workload
Able to assess engineer workload and assign tasks effectively
About the employer
Established in 1989 and formerly known as Cormeton Electronics Ltd the business has steadily grown into a leading fire and security provider across the North of England. With our head office in Longbenton near Newcastle and a Yorkshire branch in Leeds, we employ 50 dedicated staff to ensure our customers requirements are satisfied.
Embracing the following disciplines:
- Fire alarms
- Intruder / burglar alarms
- Access control
- Emergency lighting
- Induction loops (AFILS)
- Fire and smoke damper test and inspection
- Weekly fire alarm testing
- Automatic gas extingguishing systems
- Disabled refuge
- Remote monitoring
- Routine maintenance
- Weekly and monthly testing
- Emergency response
- Remedial works
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.