Paralegal Apprentice Adk Law Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal apprentice looking to develop their skills and knowledge working towards a career in the legal profession. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Jul 2022
22 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The candidate will be working for our Conveyancing Department. Duties will include:
- Supporting our fee earning staff to open/close files on our case management system
- Emailing and telephoning clients, Solicitors and other third parties
- Responding to client requests, face to face, by telephone and email
- Communicating with HM Land Registry and HMRC office when dealing with Land Registrations and Stamp Duty applications
- Reception duties and dealing with in/out bound post
- Reviewing, drafting and copying legal documents and forms
- Maintaining all case management data
Requirements and prospects
- Good standard of English and maths
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work as part of a team and independently on tasks
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise
- Ability to manage time and ability to multi-task
- Professional especially when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed, yet have the ability to use their own initiative.
- They must be hard working and reliable with enthusiasm to do well.
- Great work ethic
GCSE English grade 9 – 4 (A-C)
GCSE Maths grade 9 – 4 (A-C)
Competent in Microsoft Office use
On completion of the apprenticeship the successful candidate may have the opportunity to gain full time employment within the company
Things to consider
Applications must include GCSE grades, achieved, predicted or equivalent
Applicants must be able to travel daily to the work place and 1 day per week at Bolton College.
Please check your application for errors. Applications with errors in spelling and grammar will not be forwarded to the employer
About the employer
Here at ADK Law Solicitors we pride ourselves on excellence in client service.
We are a leading Law firm in greater Manchester with vast experience.
We are an innovative and creative firm, and we are made up of a friendly but down to earth team. We adapt an approachable and transparent nature and our team will take the time to fully understand our clients’ needs offering clear, understandable advice with effective solutions.
Our mission is very simple – keep our clients at the forefront of everything that we do and ensure that we exceed expectations.
We offer our services across the whole of England and Wales and have a national and international clientele base.
We are proud to have achieved the Law Society’s quality accreditation for Conveyancing, a clear indication of the level of service we provide.
We are also registered with the Law Society and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 012004 482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
Paralegal Aprenticeship Level 3
CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Providing Legal Services
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.