Apprentice Receptionist BUTLERS ESTATE AGENTS LTD
We are a local high street estate agents looking for an ambitious apprentice receptionist to join our team.
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
23 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Summary of Position:
- To present a professional and courteous image of the Company at all times.
- To answer a VOIP call system quickly and direct calls to their destination without delay.
- To meet and greet customers and visitors to the office in such a way as to positively affect the customer's perception of the Company or call/visit experience.
- To answer and direct a high volume of calls according to agreed standards.
- To receive and relay verbal and written messages to ensure effective communication within the Company.
- Accurately log information on calls received.
- Meet, greet and direct visitors to the office.
- Check and maintain supplies of office stationery, reordering as necessary.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail in a timely manner.
- Ensure outgoing mail is sent in a timely manner.
- File and retrieve documents within an established filing system and open new files as necessary.
- Reproduce / scan documents using appropriate office equipment, as required.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
Requirements and prospects
- Information Technology
- Administration Skills
- Communication Skills - clear, effective communicator, on the phone, in writing and in person
- Social Media Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Previous experience of using Microsoft packages. PowerPoint, adobe InDesign, photoshop, lightroom
- Strong organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Essential: Word, Excel and social media
- Problem-solving approach
- Customer service focus
- Well-organised, good team player, problem-solving approach
- Desirable: Proactive and confident
Minimum, 5 GCSEs, A*-C/9-4, in English and Maths or equivalent.
To be given the opportunity to become and accomplished estate agent representative.
Things to consider
The progression opportunity to become an accomplished estate agent representative. Hourly rates to be reviewed.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sheffield College
The Sheffield College 01142602600 email@example.com
Qualification: L3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Assessment: Knowledge
- Test: Portfolio-based
- Interview: Project/improvement Presentation
College attendance is required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.