Business Administration Apprenticeship VENTURE ENERGY SOLUTIONS GROUP LIMITED
Working in the back office to organise and manage the companies’ diaries and help with general admin.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
23 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will be required to complete general administrative duties including answering telephone calls, taking messages, sending & responding to e-mails, & assisting with the planning of engineer diaries.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills including a polite and professional telephone manner & should also possess very good organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail. They need to be proactive & able to work alone as well as part of a team.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent ICT skills
- Good keyboard skills
- Numerate and Literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well presented
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Eager to learn
maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
Possible progression for the chosen candidate
About the employer
At The Venture Energy Solutions Group our responsibility to customers has always been to help them implement an environmentally friendly way to reduce energy usage whilst saving money in the process.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 01914338727 Apprenticeships@gateshead.gov.uk
- maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to customer service principles and practices, business principles, technical competencies, knowledge and understating; research activities, commercial awareness, managing challenging situations and taking ownership, and health and safety.
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include a showcase portfolio; a project; an employer reference and a structured interview about their portfolio and project.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.