Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Lassic Ltd
This role will include working within the operations team, making sure deliveries are coordinated correctly.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
22 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your daily duties will include:
- Working within Operations Team
- Co-ordinating deliveries and dispatches
- Updating inbound/outbound schedules
- Liaising with warehouse staff
- Completing daily reports
- Making sure daily targets and deadlines are always met
- Contacting couriers and transport companies
- Occasionally assisting Orders Team with processing orders
- Ad-hoc office duties as required
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Very good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literacy including good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem-solve
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to organise and prioritise the workload
- Showing own initiative as well as working as part of the team
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable.
Possible position as a full-time staff member on timely completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Make sure you can travel to the workplace up to 5 days a week (Monday - Friday).
Also make sure you can easily travel to the college for any exams or lessons.
About the employer
Lassic Ltd is a wholesaler company specialising in home furnishing (excluding white goods).
We are working closely with our sister company (online retailer).
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Chloe Whelan 01274 728316 C.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
You will be trained at college and in the workplace. At the end of the apprenticeship you will complete an End-Point Assessment (EPA) to see what you have learnt during your time as an apprentice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.