Business Administration Apprentice Lassic Ltd
This role will include working with the E-Commerce team, you will be supporting your colleagues with day to day duties, making sure that everything is running smoothly.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
22 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your Daily duties will include:
- Working within E-commerce Team
- Supporting the team
- Managing product information & databases
- Creating & maintaining listings on various online channels
- Copywriting – creating attractive page content
- Updating and maintaining Microsoft office applications
Requirements and prospects
- Good experience working with Microsoft office is essential, especially Excel
- Excellent understanding of the English language, both in written and verbal communication
- Good eye for detail and a keen interest in current interior trends
- Not afraid to bring ideas and suggestions to the table
- Ability to organise and prioritise the workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with eBay, Amazon and other channels is welcome
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent is desirable.
Possible position as a full-time staff member on timely completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Make sure you can travel to the workplace up to 5 days a week (Monday-Friday).
Also make sure you can easily travel to the college for any exams or lessons.
About the employer
Lassic Ltd is a wholesaler company specialising in home furnishing (excluding white goods).
We are working closely with our sister company (online retailer).
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Chloe Whelan 01274 728316 C.email@example.com
Business administrator level 3.
You will be trained at college and in the workplace. At the end of the apprenticeship, you will complete an end point assessment to see what you have learnt during your time as an apprentice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.