Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Proactive Personnel (West Midlands) Limited
Proactive Personnel are a successful recruitment agency supplying both temporary and permanent candidates into a local and national job market. We are recruiting for an outgoing, confident and highly driven candidate to join our busy team at our head office in Oakengates, Telford. Excellent progression opportunities following completion.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
• Welcoming visitors and candidates to the branch
• Answering incoming calls into the business and transferring to the correct department
• Processing candidate registration forms
• Checking all new starters are compliant
• Extensive resourcing, utilising job boards and cleansing the database
• High volume of CV formatting
• Sending starter confirmations to candidates and dealing with references/pre-employment checks
• Sending timesheets to clients on a weekly basis
• Collating spreadsheets
• Using MS Office / in-house system
• Place advertisements on Job Boards and the company website
• Scanning/filing and general administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
• You will need excellent communication skills
• You must be able to work on own initiative
• You should be able to work well as part of a team
• Strong IT skills (MS office)
- Have a friendly, confident, positive and self motivated approach
- Be honest, reliable, genuine and a flexible employee
- Take pride in personal appearance
- Results focused
Minimum of 5 Level 2 passes GSCE 4-9/A-C or equivalent including English and maths are an essential requirement.
Excellent opportunities for progression are available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
Proactive Personnel provides a high quality, reliable and efficient recruitment service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Providing outstanding, cost effective Recruitment solutions to facilitate our customers staffing shortfalls.
Making it our business to listen to and understand the specific needs of your business.
Delivering what we promise; a tailor-made recruitment service based on honesty, integrity and efficiency.
Going above and beyond for over 20 years, in the provision of high quality, experienced and reliable staff. Giving your business the competitive edge.
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Juniper Training Ltd
Diane Jones 07940 465 456 email@example.com
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
L2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
L2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
Support with functional skills if required
End Point Assessment
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.