Business Administrator Apprentice OFFISS LTD
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of Offiss. As an administrator, you will play an important role in supporting key functions within the office to ensure all operations run smoothly.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone/email/online
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Sorting and distributing incoming post
- Data input
- Deliver post and parcels
- Log maintenance issues
- Social media posting
- Stationery review
- Monitor access and cctv
- Assisting manager in her personal communications also
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to think ahead and problem solve
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- Good team working skills
- An awareness of health and safety
- Excellent organisation skills
- Enthusiastic - able to show that you want to be there and want to learn
- Friendly/approachable personality
- Motivation and flexibility to learn a range of tasks and skills
- Positive attitude
- Good timekeeper
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths
- ICT desirable
Employment with the company.
About the employer
Offiss is a collaborative workspace designed to encourage movement, communication and interaction, creating a social constructivist thinking approach enabling learning and creativity in social and business settings.
We focus on a neighbourhood effect; a variety of different vibrant spaces much like a high street, but instead we offer hot desking, co-working and private and meeting space. We offer different seating within these areas; acoustic chairs, sit/stand electric desks, private booths thus acknowledging, that as people we are dynamic and how we use space is a different priority for us all.
Offiss has places to create social gathering; for example a shared photocopier, hot/cold/sparkling water tap, coffee machine, the kitchen with shared appliances and the games machine. Having all of these actants supports the flow and exchange of information between tenants, increasing conception and development of ideas and facilitates solutions; enhancing creativity for all organisations involved. I believe because of the mixture of private areas to communal areas there is space to collaborate and grow ideas but also space for alone time to relax and concentrate.
We offer something special, when you join Offiss you join a family, a growing vibrant expanding neighbourhood of differing cultures, needs and personalities.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Regular Assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.