Level 2 Hair Professional Apprentice THOMPSON & GREGORY LIMITED
Are you due to leave school this year? Enthusiastic individual required to join the team to learn the skills of hairdressing in a busy salon based in West Bridgford.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2023
21 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Polite and well-mannered on the telephone and in person
- Passion for hairdressing
- Well presented at all times
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto further qualifications in the salon.
Things to consider
About the employer
Thompson and Gregory offers city centre styling in a suburban location, but is not a style clone of many of the large chain salons. We aim to advise and not push the right style for you.
Our in-house Wella Master Colourist is available to advise you on the best colour for you, as well as helping you get the right colour, when you are not happy with the results you already have.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.